Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gluten Free Croutons

Have you gluten free folk ever made a gluten free bread and had it go to waste? Can't eat it fast enough? Well the other day I decided that instead of throwing away my stale gluten free rock bread, I shall make it into croutons! Well, let me tell you, they turned out wonderfully. Finally I get the crispy croutons in my salads and soups that I'm always looking at longingly. And it's SOOOOO EASY!!


Cut the bread into bite sized squares. Lay on a cookie sheet and sprinkle them in the following:


Olive Oil
Italian Seasonings(I only had oregano, which was fine)
Garlic Salt(or garlic powder and salt)
mix them generously and make sure they are mostly coated
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Bake until golden brown and crispy. You'll have to keep checking them and turning them.
I'd say it's about a 20 min process.

ENJOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment