Monday, February 20, 2012

Natural Living

So I have been really busy planning my wedding, and I found THE dress yesterday! I am so happy with it, I keep looking at it and dancing around.

I got a book in the mail that I ordered Called "The beginner's guide to Natural Living" By Larry Cook. It has a LOT of information that is important to your health. It is disturbing to me how much toxins get in our body just from our everyday living. I think that everyone should read this book, because, as I am sure you know by now, ignorance is NOT bliss. Why would you want to give yourself cancer later on in life, when this book shows you steps to living as healthy as you can?

I highly reccomend it, it's an easy read, and it is very good information.

You can buy it on Amazon for $12.99 + Shipping.


<3 girl in the purple shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment