Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almond Butter Cookies!

With the whole gluten-free issue, I have been attempting to find new recipes that are gluten-free and are somewhat tasty. I threw together this faux peanut butter cookie recipe, which turned out to be just the kind of treat I had wanted. Since peanuts are indigestible and fatty, I decided that the better option was almond butter. It's a little better for you, and it's delicious.

Almond Butter Cookies:
1 C. Almond Butter
1 Egg
1 C. Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Mix the ingredients in a medium bowl. Use spoon or hands to make a dough ball and place on a greased cookie sheet. (There is no need to use a fork to make the peanut butter cookie design, as it will not stay.) Bake for 7-10 minutes

It's a really easy recipe, and they are a wonderful snack.
Try it and tell me what you think!

<3 Girl in the Purple Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment