Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rather be needless. .

Well, I'm letting Spokane grow on me. David and I went up to Manito Park and explored the surrounding area last Saturday. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I love that part of town, and I have decided that we need to look for a house there. I would like a house out of town, but I think, for my own sanity, we'll have to stay in town atleast six more months. I'm okay with that, but it's David who will have to adjust to the thought.

No luck on the job search, still hoping someone will hear me playing my acoustic guitar in the backyard and come up to the fence and tell me they would finally like to take me to the studio and have me sign on with their AWESOME record label.

I can dream, can't I?

Anyway, no luck on that dream either. So for now, I'll just have to remain the dreamy-eyed girl, lost in her french lessons, and baking up a storm. .

I admit, I've been slacking in both my french and baking time. No inspiration. However I drew a rather amusing picture of Courage the Cowardly Dog for Rachael. We were reminicing about the show yesterday and I become suddenly anxious to draw it.

I'll put it up later, but for now mis amis

Peace.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment